Thursday 2 June 2011

At the shops! O///O

Omg. So today I was at the shops with my friends, going to eat like we usually do on Thursdays. So there we were going nom nom nom nom on our food then we see a few girls we didn't really... like. It was so funny because we all slammed our heads to the table and tried to hide, then one of my friends went under the table because she had to "tie her shoelace" so I followed because I was "cold". The other two were smart little cookies and stayed normal. I think the group of girls we weren't exactly fond of spotted us because two of them came up to say hi to us. When they came around, my friend jumped up from under the table... and there I was... still under there... like a fricken' weirdo. They said hi and I said hi back from under the table in the corner. So embarrassing; but so funny :'). We also met a friend who moved schools!!! and if you're reading this poofy, KIMMI IS CUTER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment