Sunday 8 May 2011

Assesment... uh oh

Ok so i'm not the most organised person in the world and I haven't done my assessment task due TOMORROW. Gee aren't I smart. I'm rushing it all tonight and trying to get it done, gosh the stress. I've gone through cans of soft drink just to stay awake. Gosh if only I just did my assessment earlier, oh well. I don't care much for the subject anyway hehe. Ok looks like i'll be pulling an all nighter.
Remember kids, do your homework or you'll wake up tired and fat :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I didn't even start the metalwork bit of the assignment. I will now get an E for tech, but at least I know it's coming and why.
    Remember when we did woodwork last year? I got 'Limited' for tech. I loved my little wooden pull-along snake...
    NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't start it either! I guess i'm getting an E too. And how could you possibly get a "Limited" ! That's just insane!!! I mean, mine was so bad it had a nail sticking out of it lol. Yours was like... perfect! Darn...

    ReplyDelete