Saturday 7 May 2011

Bad Hair Day :(

Ok, so I decided I wanted to change my hair a little so I begged my mum to take me to the salon to get a front fringe. Eventually she said "Fine just shut up!" and took me to the hairdressers. They washed my hair and I had to sit there for around... 2 hours waiting for a spot. Finally there was an open seat and I was really excited. Then I said I wanted a front fringe below my eyebrows. He said ok and told me that he would thin my layers a bit. So I agreed and sat there hoping for the best.
After the haircut I looked in the mirror... my hair.... WHAT HAPPENED!?
The layers were thinner than expected and it kinda seemed as though I had short hair and random bunches of long hair sticking out from the back. And the fringe... well it was a side fringe. He asked if it was right I asked him if he could cut my fringe straight and in front, like a front fringe. So he cut and cut and it turned into a half front fringe that covered half my forehead and left the other side fully exposed. Arggh! >.<
I didn't want my hair to be murdered anymore so I just said ok that's fine i'm leaving now. I'm trying to deal with my new hair but... I dunno, i wish i didn't cut it. My friend said she'd fix my fringe for me at school though, she styles her own hair and it looks pretty good so I trust her to not kill my fringe :) let's hope it turns out well though.

No comments:

Post a Comment