Saturday 7 May 2011

First Post!

Ok so this is my very first blog and the reason why i'm blogging is because I feel like blogging for the hec of it :)
So this is my first blog, might as well tell you about myself.
I am a girl, although I do have a guy's name which is incredibly annoying.

I'm 13 and way too short for my age. If you saw me you'd probably think I was in primary school.
I have medium brown hair and brown eyes. Apparently my eyes are huge? dunno can't really tell.
I'm Asian and Spanish... awesome mix right?.
I have an adorable pet cat, recently taught her how to stand on her bottom, SO CUTE! She's grey, white and black with greeny blue eyes!!! anyway...
That's all i'm saying for now I guess and  this post was pretty pointless but hey, i'm a brand new blogger!.

No comments:

Post a Comment